Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This recipe comes from Kraftfoods.com. I found it one day and thought it was a neat idea to serve lasgna. It is!! It turned out quite nice and was a crowd pleaser. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have. NOTE: The recipe calls for a jar of spaghetti sauce, but I do use my own (anything homemade is better!). And, PLEASE feel free to add more cheese if you like it cheesy!! WE DO!!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 793.78 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Brown ground beef in skillet on medium-high heat. Drain off any excess fat.
- Mix 1/2 of the jar of spaghetti sauce with the ground beef in skillet; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl mix the ricotta cheese, egg and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Working with one lasagna noodle at a time; lay one flat in front of you. Spread 2 heaping Tbs. of the ricotta mixture on the noodle.
- Top with a scant 1/4 cup of the meat mixture; spread leaving a little edge around the whole thing.
- Sprinkle 2 heaping Tbs. of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up, starting with the short end. Stand on end in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over all of the noodle rolls in the dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with a green salad and some breadsticks! Enjoy!