1/2 Photos of Lasagna Roll-Ups
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe comes from Kraftfoods.com. I found it one day and thought it was a neat idea to serve lasgna. It is!! It turned out quite nice and was a crowd pleaser. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have. NOTE: The recipe calls for a jar of spaghetti sauce, but I do use my own (anything homemade is better!). And, PLEASE feel free to add more cheese if you like it cheesy!! WE DO!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Brown ground beef in skillet on medium-high heat. Drain off any excess fat.
- 3Mix 1/2 of the jar of spaghetti sauce with the ground beef in skillet; stir to combine.
- 4In a small bowl mix the ricotta cheese, egg and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 5Working with one lasagna noodle at a time; lay one flat in front of you. Spread 2 heaping Tbs. of the ricotta mixture on the noodle.
- 6Top with a scant 1/4 cup of the meat mixture; spread leaving a little edge around the whole thing.
- 7Sprinkle 2 heaping Tbs. of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 8Roll up, starting with the short end. Stand on end in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 9Pour remaining sauce over all of the noodle rolls in the dish.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- 11Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 12Serve with a green salad and some breadsticks! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 502.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 24.6 g