Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1⁄2 lb turkey or 1⁄2 lb chicken, ground
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups low-sodium pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat rectangular 2-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Brown turkey in non-stick skillet. While turkey is cooking combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan , eggs and parsley in medium mixing bowl; stir to blend.
- Spread a scant 1/4 cup cheese mixture on each lasagna noodle. Roll up starting with a short end.
- Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Add pasta sauce to turkey in skillet and heat. Pour sauce over rolls in baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.