Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat rectangular 2-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Brown turkey in non-stick skillet. While turkey is cooking combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan , eggs and parsley in medium mixing bowl; stir to blend.
- Spread a scant 1/4 cup cheese mixture on each lasagna noodle. Roll up starting with a short end.
- Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Add pasta sauce to turkey in skillet and heat. Pour sauce over rolls in baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.