Recipe by Suzanne S.
This recipe was given to me by Lois Watson of Osceola, Arkansas.
Top Review by Ms B.
I prepared this in a 9x13 pan with about 1.5 pounds of ground round and a jar of sauce. When I went to mix the sour cream and cheese together, I discovered that I was out of sour cream, and just sprinkled the cheese on top of the meat before layering with the rolls. I only used a little over a tablespoon of melted butter, but added more freshly grated parmesan cheese on top of the rolls. This baked in about 25 minutes in my oven and was overall, an easy and tasty weeknight meal. I served it with Ranch Green Beans (recipe #135223).
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat and onion.
- Add sauce and pour into greased 8 x 11 pan.
- Mix sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread over sauce mixture.
- Lay rolls over top.
- Melt butter and add Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over rolls.
- Bake at 350º until rolls are done, about 20 minutes.