- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb cooked and drained ground beef
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease pie plate (10 x 1 1/2 inches).
- Layer cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese in pie plate.
- Mix beef, tomato paste and one-half of mozzarella cheese; spoon on top.
- Beat milk, Bisquick, eggs, salt and pepper one minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean; about 30 to 35 minutes.