Recipe by Karen Hassett
Delicious and simple "Lasagne" without the noodles!!
Top Review by crazycookinmama
This was just ok for me. Felt there wasn't enough sauce, and too much ricotta, and the biscuit stuff just kind of sat there as mush. Followed the directions exactly, except for adding more cheese than it called for. Will try it again, but add some stuff. Thanks.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9" pie plate with cooking spray.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat until bubbly.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon milk, and salt.
- Spread half of the beef mixture in pie plate.
- Drop cheese mixture by spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with remaining beef mixture.
- Stir Bisquick, 1 cup milk and the eggs until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.