Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 lb Market Pantry® Fettuccine
- salt and pepper
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) chunk parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed very dry
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 3⁄4 cup Market Pantry® Ricotta Cheese
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs for al dente. Reserve 2 cups pasta cooking water, then drain.
- While the pasta cooks, pulse the Parmesan in a food processor until finely ground. Add the garlic, spinach, and basil and pulse until finely ground. Add the ricotta and a pinch each of salt and pepper and pulse until well mixed. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes, and 1 cup pasta cooking water to the bowl with the sauce. Toss until well coated, adding more pasta water if necessary to loosen the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.