Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A perfect main course that is a litle diferent to your, spoon it out of the dish lasagna
Make and share this Lasagna Pasta Rolls With Shaved Ham and Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- you will also need.
- 1 packet fresh lasagne sheets.
- cut the lasagne sheets in half.
- place a handful of ham and cheese along the length of each sheet, a couple of cm in from the edge.
- roll tightly.
- cut each roll in half and place in a baking dish.
- place the garlic and cream in a large frypan, and stir over medium heat until it comes to a gentle boil.
- add the tomatoes, wine, mushrooms and olives.
- pour over the pasta rolls and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- remove from the oven and decorate top with chopped fresh tomato, flat-leaf parsley and basil.