Perfect Pixie's Note:
A perfect main course that is a litle diferent to your, spoon it out of the dish lasagna
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1you will also need.
- 21 packet fresh lasagne sheets.
- 3cut the lasagne sheets in half.
- 4place a handful of ham and cheese along the length of each sheet, a couple of cm in from the edge.
- 5roll tightly.
- 6cut each roll in half and place in a baking dish.
- 7place the garlic and cream in a large frypan, and stir over medium heat until it comes to a gentle boil.
- 8add the tomatoes, wine, mushrooms and olives.
- 9pour over the pasta rolls and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- 10bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 11remove from the oven and decorate top with chopped fresh tomato, flat-leaf parsley and basil.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Pasta Rolls With Shaved Ham and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.0
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 1665.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 29.3 g