Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was something I whipped together tonight, probably not a new idea :)
Make and share this Lasagna on the Stove Top recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb whole wheat macaroni
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- Brown the meat throughly.
- Boil the noodles and return to pot.
- Add the meat and remaining ingredients.
- Stir and Serve!
- THIS MAKES A LOT OF FOOD! 8 hungry teens could take their fill, or 12 regular joe's :).