I haven't tried this recipe yet. I love sandwiches and lasagna. I plan to use my homemade spaghetti meat sauce that I make in large quantities and freeze and omit the jarred sauce (yuck), garlic powder, and italian seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain.
- 3Add spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, and italian seasoning. Mix well and simmer until heated through.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and half of both the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Mix well and set aside.
- 5Cut top off of rolls and hollow out the center. Add beef mixture equally to the buns.
- 6Top the meat mixture with equal parts of the cheese mixture.
- 7Place on baking sheet and lightly cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 8Uncover and sprinkle with reserved cheddar and mozzerella cheeses.
- 9Return to over for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna on a Bun
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 747.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: