Recipe by Cynna
Very different and tasty snack! Extremely low in fat and calories, for those of you looking to satisfy that crunch-craving. You will have to work in batches, but it's worth it.
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb (unseasoned)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Drain well and separate noodles carefully. Pat noodles with towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Combine oil and 1/4 cup of water in small bowl; stir well and brush both sides of noodles with oil mixture.
- Cut each noodle crosswise into 2-inch pieces and arrange in single layer on baking sheets coated with canola spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, herbs, garlic powder, paprika, and salt(if desired) in a bowl.
- Using 1/8 tsp, sprinkle mixture over each chip.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until crisp and lightly golden. Watch closely so you do not burn them.
- Cool and store in air-tight container.