I couldn't find an allergen free lasagna so I decided to make up my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -7 lasagna noodles
- 400 g ground chicken
- 5 1/2 ounces tomato paste
- 23 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 1Cook pasta according to directions and keep in cool water.
- 2Brown the meat, and add tomato paste and tomato sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until cooked all the way through. keep on low heat.
- 3Cook, boil, and drain the broccoli.
- 4Spread about 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x9" pan. layer 3 of the noodles on top.
- 5Mix together the broccoli and another third of the sauce mixture. Spread on top of noodles. Place another 3 noodles on top.
- 6Spread remaining sauce mixture overtop.
- 7Poke holes with a sharp knife through the mixture(about 10 holes is good). Pour white sauce over top.
- 8Cook at 375°F for about a half hour.
- 10Melt margarine in a heavy saucepan.
- 11Stir in flour using a wooden spoon. Cook until flour doesn't taste raw.
- 12Add liquid and whisk until smooth.
- 13Bring to simmer and cook until mixture is nice and thick.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna My Way
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 888.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy milk substitute