Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I couldn't find an allergen free lasagna so I decided to make up my own.
Make and share this Lasagna My Way recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to directions and keep in cool water.
- Brown the meat, and add tomato paste and tomato sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until cooked all the way through. keep on low heat.
- Cook, boil, and drain the broccoli.
- Spread about 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x9" pan. layer 3 of the noodles on top.
- Mix together the broccoli and another third of the sauce mixture. Spread on top of noodles. Place another 3 noodles on top.
- Spread remaining sauce mixture overtop.
- Poke holes with a sharp knife through the mixture(about 10 holes is good). Pour white sauce over top.
- Cook at 375°F for about a half hour.
- Melt margarine in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in flour using a wooden spoon. Cook until flour doesn't taste raw.
- Add liquid and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to simmer and cook until mixture is nice and thick.