Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe on the internet. Fill it with whatever you like.
Make and share this Lasagna in a Muffin Pan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add sauce to beef and simmer while cooking noodles.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, but 2 minutes less time. Drain and place flat on greased cookie sheet.
- Mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 the mozzarella, ricotta cheese, pepper and the egg.
- Line 12 jumbo muffin cups with squares of parchment paper, big enough to cover the sides.
- Line the sides of cups with one sheet of pasta. It should overlap about 2 inches.
- Spoon 1/2 tablespoon sauce into each cup.
- Cut 12 pasta sheets in thirds.
- Place 1 piece of pasta in bottom of cup, on top of sauce.
- Spoon 1 good tablespoon sauce, then 1 good tablespoon cheese and another piece of pasta. Repeat.
- Top last piece of pasta in each cup with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.