This is lower in fat than a lot of lasagna's with a great taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch spinach for 1 minute in salted boiling water.
- 2Lift out the spinach leaves and get as much of the moisture out as possible.
- 3Set it in a strainer over a saucepan of hot water to keep warm.
- 4Warm the sauce in a saucepan.
- 5Cook the pasta until al dente and drain.
- 6While the noodles are cooking, heat the ricotta in a saucepan.
- 7Stir constantly over a low heat until warm.
- 8Don't overheat.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Sprinkle generously with pepper and nutmeg.
- 11Line up 4 wide rimmed soup bowls.
- 12Work quickly.
- 13Assemble the lasagna as follows: Using half of the sauce, spoon a pool of hot sauce in the bottom of each bowl.
- 14Top with 2 lasagna noodles set side by side.
- 15Arrange a single layer of spinach over the noodles.
- 16Top with cheese, dividing it evenly amon the plates.
- 17Top with a second layer of lasagna noodles.
- 18Top with the remaining sauce, dividing it evenly.
- 19Sprinkle lightly with grated cheese and serve at once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna in a Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 1164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 27.1 g