Lasagna Frita (Fried Lasagna)
- Boil and stir together butter, white pepper, milk, parmesan, and feta cheese.
- Boil Lasagna noodles as directed.
- When the noodles are finished, spread a thin layer of cheese & milk mix along noodle and fold into 2 inch pieces. Let set in the freezer for 1 hour, placing something heavy on top to keep it together.
- When you take them out of the freezer, cut the pieces in half long-ways.
- Fry at 350 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Spread alfredo on the bottom of the serving plate, placing each piece in the sauce. Drizzle marinara sauce on top.