Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fried Lasagna rolls inspired by Olive Garden.
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 7 lasagna noodles
- 1 ounce marinara sauce
- 1 ounce alfredo sauce
- Boil and stir together butter, white pepper, milk, parmesan, and feta cheese.
- Boil Lasagna noodles as directed.
- When the noodles are finished, spread a thin layer of cheese & milk mix along noodle and fold into 2 inch pieces. Let set in the freezer for 1 hour, placing something heavy on top to keep it together.
- When you take them out of the freezer, cut the pieces in half long-ways.
- Fry at 350 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Spread alfredo on the bottom of the serving plate, placing each piece in the sauce. Drizzle marinara sauce on top.