1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Fried Lasagna rolls inspired by Olive Garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and stir together butter, white pepper, milk, parmesan, and feta cheese.
- 2Boil Lasagna noodles as directed.
- 3When the noodles are finished, spread a thin layer of cheese & milk mix along noodle and fold into 2 inch pieces. Let set in the freezer for 1 hour, placing something heavy on top to keep it together.
- 4When you take them out of the freezer, cut the pieces in half long-ways.
- 5Fry at 350 degrees for 4 minutes.
- 6Spread alfredo on the bottom of the serving plate, placing each piece in the sauce. Drizzle marinara sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Frita (Fried Lasagna)
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.5
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.9 mg
- Sodium 1289.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: