Recipe by Papa_Lage
A quick lasagna with three different cheeses. Uses oven ready pasta and a small 9 X 9 pan.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My family enjoyed this recipe. We had our Thanksgiving today and it was a big hit !! I made it as stated only I used some garlic tomato basil feta that I found in our store. It was delicious !!! I will be making again for sure. Thank you for the recipe.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground chuck
- 26 ounces pasta sauce (Publix Parmesan & Romano )
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ricotta cheese (2 pound container)
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (Athenos reduced fat natural Feta cheese)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 pieces no-boil lasagna noodles (Ronzoni)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove 6 pieces of pasta from package.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown hamburger in large skillet, remove from heat, drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce.
- In a medium bowl beat two eggs with Basil and Oregano. Add Ricotta and Feta cheese.
- In a 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish, spread ¾ cup meat sauce.
- Place 2 pieces of uncooked pasta over the sauce.
- Spread about 1 cup of Ricotta mixture over the pasta. Spread 1 cup meat sauce over Ricotta. Sprinkle with 1 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat step 3 two more times. Top with pasta, spread remaining Ricotta, meat sauce, and Mozzarella cheese (add Parmesan if desired).
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes until bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes, cut and serve.