1/6 Photos of Lasagna Cups
These are super simple to make, delicious, and well....adorable! They are also easily modified to suit individual tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and hamburger together until no longer pink.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Mix in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- 4In another bowl, combine ricotta cheese with crushed garlic, and set aside.
- 5Greased muffin tin cups and place one wonton wrapper in each cup.
- 6Place a dollop of the ricotta cheese in each cup.
- 7Ladle a spoonful of the meat sauce on top of the ricotta in each cup.
- 8Drop a couple of mushroom slices on top of each cup.
- 9Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 10Layer another wonton wrapper over the mixture, and push down slightly.
- 11Repeat layers, ending with shredded cheese.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- 13Allow cups to sit for 5 minutes before attempting to remove them from the pan.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Cups
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 473.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g