From Southern Living.
Make and share this Lasagna Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a large skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- To the beef in the skillet, add in the pizza sauce; stir to combine; remove from heat.
- Stir together the egg and ricotta cheese.
- Separate biscuits and split each biscuit in half.
- Press each biscuit half on bottom and up sides of lightly greased muffin pans.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly into biscuit cups.
- Top evenly with egg mixture; sprinkle each cup with cheese.
- Bake in a 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.