Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Lasagna Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a large skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- To the beef in the skillet, add in the pizza sauce; stir to combine; remove from heat.
- Stir together the egg and ricotta cheese.
- Separate biscuits and split each biscuit in half.
- Press each biscuit half on bottom and up sides of lightly greased muffin pans.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly into biscuit cups.
- Top evenly with egg mixture; sprinkle each cup with cheese.
- Bake in a 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
I am a Personal Chef and made these for my cleints yeaterday. I quick snack for the kids to grab after school or the beach. They LOVED them! Asked for seconds.I didn't change a thing. Great recipe!
These were great. I whipped up a batch for my Cousins Christmas party and they were enjoyed by all. I did make a few without meat for my cousin Jen, who is a vegetarian. She just don't eat mean, no reason, really. But we used Supreme Mushroom sauce with HUGE hunks of mushrooms because we all love them. Thanks for a quick easy appetizer!
This made for a fun, tasty dinner! I only made 18 because I didn't want to dirty up a whole muffin tin just for two more, but that ended up being perfect. There was just enough filling for those 18, and I had some trouble pressing the biscuits into the tins...they seemed too small, and some tore as they were stretched too thin, so I was able to use the extra biscuits to patch the holes, and everything cooked up nicely. They smelled like pizza bagel bites while cooking, but the flavor was definitely more reminiscent of lasagna. I would comment on the flavor being a bit bland, but then, I left out the onions and garlic so I suppose that's my own fault! Good recipe!