- 72 wonton wrappers
- 1 lb seafood (mix of shrimp, scallops, cod, salmon your choice)
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 -2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- lemon, cut into small wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm milk in a sauce pan. Add seafood and simmer till just shrimp turns pink. Remove seafood and set aside. Remove shells form shrimp and add back to milk simmer 5 minutes. Strain discard shells.
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat whisk in flour when combined whisk in milk and cook and whisk for 5 minutes. Season with old bay, garlic powder and pepper.
- Break or cut cooked seafood into pieces and add to cream. Set aside.
- Mix cheese ingredients together. Setting aside 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
- Place wonton wrappers in bottom of pan. Layer with cheese and the seafood, Pressing down the next layer and repeat layering till all is used. Ending with seafood.
- Top with reserved cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes on a cookie sheet pan. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve with a garnish of fresh lemon wedge.