1/2 Photos of Lasagna Cupcakes Wih Seafood
1 hr 20 mins
Fun and Yummy! Seafood in a creamy sauce put together into cupcakes using wonton wrappers for ease of no boiling.
My Private Note
jumbo c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb seafood (mix of shrimp, scallops, cod, salmon your choice)
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 -2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1Warm milk in a sauce pan. Add seafood and simmer till just shrimp turns pink. Remove seafood and set aside. Remove shells form shrimp and add back to milk simmer 5 minutes. Strain discard shells.
- 2In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat whisk in flour when combined whisk in milk and cook and whisk for 5 minutes. Season with old bay, garlic powder and pepper.
- 3Break or cut cooked seafood into pieces and add to cream. Set aside.
- 4Mix cheese ingredients together. Setting aside 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
- 5Place wonton wrappers in bottom of pan. Layer with cheese and the seafood, Pressing down the next layer and repeat layering till all is used. Ending with seafood.
- 6Top with reserved cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Bake 20 minutes on a cookie sheet pan. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve with a garnish of fresh lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Cupcakes Wih Seafood
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 525.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
Old Bay Seasoning