1/2 Photos of Lasagna Chips
Not only are these crisp snacks low in fat and salt, they also offer quite a change from the usual snack fare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- sodium-free seasoning (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 2 large baking sheets with PAM or equivalent.
- 2Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain well and separate noodles carefully.Pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Combine oil and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl. Brush on both sides of noodles.
- 4Cut each noodle crosswise into 2-inch pieces and arrange in single layers on baking sheets.
- 5Combine bread crumbs, cheese, dried herbs, garlic powder, paprika and no-salt seasoning if using. Mix well.
- 6Sprinkle about 1/8 teaspoon over each noodle piece. Spritz with baking spray.
- 7Bake for 16 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Watch closely.
- 8Cool and store in an airtight container.
- 9Serving size = 5 pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Chips
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat parmesan cheese