1/2 Photos of Lasagna Casserole - Fake Lasagna
1 hr 20 mins
A really simple casserole that my family loves. It tastes like lasagna but is half the work. It makes alot, so I usually divide it into 3 dishes and freeze two. A real kid-pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Assembly instructions:.
- 2In a skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. Sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine pasta, 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and remaining pepper; stir gently. Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish or shallow 3 quart baking dish.
- 4Top with beef mixture and spaghetti sauce (dish will be VERY full).
- 5Freeze. Cover tightly with foil. Seal additional cheese in package attached to pans.
- 6To serve:.
- 7Thaw all day in refrigerator.
- 8Baking Instructions:.
- 9Cover with new layer of foil and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- 10Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted ad bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 11Serves 6 to 8 in a 13x9x2-inch pan OR.
- 12Serves 4 in each 8x8-inch pan.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Casserole - Fake Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.9
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 173.8 mg
- Sodium 1789.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 52.9 g