Recipe by mapeekaboo
This is a good, one dish recipe. It takes a little time to prep, but then just sit back and let the oven do the rest.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 52 ounces spaghetti sauce (2 jars)
- 12 -16 ounces spiral shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, to sprinkle on top
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onion with salt and pepper; drain.
- Add cooked noodles and spaghetti sauce, mix till combined.
- Place 1/2 of this mixture in a 9x13 pan.
- Cover with cottage cheese, then 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Place rest of meat mixture next; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top.
- Cover and bake until heated through and cheese is melted at 350°F for about 45 minutes.