- 2 cups prepared small shell pasta (, I use shell)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In bottom of casserole dish spread drained, cooked pasta.
- Fry beef, add onion, garlic, salt& pepper, seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour over noodles.
- Spread sour cream on and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.