1/1 Photo of Lasagna Casserole
In the mood for lasagna but not the work-try this. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) bag egg noodles (medium size noodles)
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef, seasoned with salt, pepper, italian seasoning
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) container large curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Mix cottage cheese,parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese with salt,pepper and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Set aside.
- 2Cook meat - season to taste, drain and add spaghetti sauce to meat.
- 3Cook and drain medium egg noodles al dente according to directions.
- 4Return to pot.
- 5Add spaghetti sauce/meat mixture and cheese mixture; stir to blend and heat over medium heat.
- 6Empty into large casserole dish and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- 7Place under broiler just to melt cheese (you may skip this step and add all the mozzarella w/cheese mix if you do not want to place under broiler).
- 8Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 735.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g