In the mood for lasagna but not the work-try this. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
Make and share this Lasagna Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag egg noodles (medium size noodles)
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef, seasoned with salt, pepper, italian seasoning
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) container large curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix cottage cheese,parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese with salt,pepper and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Set aside.
- Cook meat - season to taste, drain and add spaghetti sauce to meat.
- Cook and drain medium egg noodles al dente according to directions.
- Return to pot.
- Add spaghetti sauce/meat mixture and cheese mixture; stir to blend and heat over medium heat.
- Empty into large casserole dish and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place under broiler just to melt cheese (you may skip this step and add all the mozzarella w/cheese mix if you do not want to place under broiler).
- Serve with a salad and garlic bread.