Recipe by Kim Hardwick
This is the best lasagna I have ever eaten. This is my great-aunt's recipe. Excellent!
- 2 -3 lbs hamburger
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb muster cheese
- yolk-free wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cook hamburger,onion, and bell pepper until done strain grease.
- Mix tomato sauce, tomato paste, bay leaves, oregano, and salt/pepper to taste.
- After heated add meat.
- Layer Meat, noodles,& cheese.
- Note: I use the no yolk wide egg noodles these to me work out alot better.
- I add them to the sauce and then I layer Meat sauce/noodles& Cheese.