Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I got this recipe from my mother and sister. We all have large families and like to make things with few ingredients but lots of flavor. This is so easy!
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed and WELL drained, I dry by squeezing out with paper towels or cheese cloth)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 (67 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use Prego vegetable medley)
- 8 -10 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 -10 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil noodles in water until tender.
- Brown ground beef and sausage until well done.
- Add spaghetti sauce to meat.
- Mix together the cottage cheese and drained spinach.
- Spray bottom of lasagna pan with no-stick spray.
- Layer:Noodles, meat sauce, noodles, cottage cheese/spinach mixture, noodles, meat sauce, noodles, cottage cheese/spinach mixture, noodles, meat sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake 350 for 40 minutes covered and about 15 minutes uncovered.