1 hr 25 mins
I like this because the noodles don't have to be boiled first. Wonderful flavour. This is a Catelli recipe. Freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (14 ounce) cans catelli tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/8 cups cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (227 g) package mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3/4 package catelli lasagna noodle, uncooked
- 1Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- 2Add ground beef and brown it.
- 3Drain off any fat.
- 4Stir in the tomato sauce, the mushrooms and their liquid, the water, and oregano.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Stir together cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, well drained spinach, egg, oil, and salt.
- 8Spoon 1/3 of the sauce into a 9"X13" baking dish.
- 9Cover with 1/3 of lasagne noodles.
- 10Spread with another 1/3 of sauce.
- 11Cover with another 1/3 of lasagne noodles.
- 12Spread spinach mixture on this.
- 13Cover it with remaining lasagne noodles and sauce.
- 14Top with grated mozzerella cheese.
- 15Cover lasagne with foil.
- 16Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- 17Uncover and bake until cheese starts to brown, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 1223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: