1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe, but I have cooked it on several occasions. It's simple, and comes out great. Everyone I have cooked it for has loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lasagna noodle
- 8 ounces sour cream (Moist Cheese)
- 16 ounces cottage cheese (Moist Cheese)
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese (Moist Cheese)
- 18 ounces mozzarella cheese (Dry Cheese)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (Dry Cheese)
- 24 ounces Prego spaghetti sauce (Or whatever you prefer)
- 1 lb ground beef (1lbs Optional)
- 3 -4 links Italian sausage (3-4 links Optional)
- 1Cook the lasagna noodles, or use the kind that you can just bake.
- 2Mix the two cheese mixtures separately.
- 3Put just a coating of the Prego sauce On the bottom of a 9X13 pan. Note: If using meat, add to sauce that is put in the following layers. Bottom layer of sauce in pan needs no meat.
- 4Spread 3 lasagna noodles in the pan to cover the sauce.
- 5Spread 1/2 of the moist cheese mixture over the noodles.
- 6Spread 1/3 of the dry cheese mixture over the moist cheese mix.
- 7Reapeat steps 3-6.
- 8For the third layer, place the three noodles, last of sauce and last of dry cheese.
- 9Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.(Remove cover for last 15 minutes if desired.
- 10Remove from oven and let sit for about 15 minutes before serving. The longer it sits, the better it sets or holds together.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1699.6
- Calories from Fat 964
- Total Fat 107.1 g
- Saturated Fat 54.3 g
- Cholesterol 355.4 mg
- Sodium 3026.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 106.5 g