Recipe by jjb19
This is a twist on the original made with crescent rolls. Pair with garlic bread for a great meal.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Mix browned beef with tomato paste and sugar.
- Mix cottage cheese and egg.
- Roll 1 package of crescent rolls into a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Spread beef mixture into dish, top with cottage cheese, then mozarella cheese.
- Top with 2nd package crescent rolls.
- Brush with milk.
- Bake for 30 minute.