Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This traditional lasagna recipe does not require pre-cooked noodles.
Make and share this Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, stir together ricotta, one-half mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs
- Spread about 1/2 cup sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Arrange 3 UNCOOKED pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce; cover with about 1 cup sauce.
- Spread one-half cheese filling over sauce.
- Repeat layers of lasagne, sauce and cheese filling.
- Top with layer of lasagne and remaining sauce; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Good easy lasagna. It was a tad bit dry so I will add more spaghetti sauce next time. The flavor was good and we devoured it. Thanks for sharing Jenni Girl. Made for Spring PAC 2013.