- 1 (8 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 1 (32 ounce) jar of ragu pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 lb grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and season ground beef to taste. Prepare pasta until tender in salted boiling water, drain. Pour 1/3 jar of ragu in bottom of pan. Put 1/3 ground beef on sauce. Place 3 noodles on top. Then spread 1/3 of ricotta cheese on noodles. Sprinkle 1/3 grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan. Repeat 2 more times. Cook on 350 for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese on top is brown.