Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Good standard Lasagna recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (24 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If desired add ground beef and/or mushrooms to red sauce; allow to simmer 20 minutes.
- In meantime, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta, eggs, mozzarella and ¼c. parmesan cheese.
- Spray a 9”x13” pan with PAM and spread a small amount of sauce to cover bottom of pan.
- Place 1/3 of noodles over sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture over noodles and top with 1/3 of remaining sauce.
- Repeat layering. Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 50-60 minutes, uncovering during last 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Fabulous!!!! This is an excellant lasagna. I never changed a thing made as is, and have to say this is a KEEPER! I think this would freeze well for later meals.