Prep 20 mins
Cook 960 hrs
Traditional Lasagna.. adding fresh ingredients really adds flavour..
- 500 g minced beef or 500 g minced chicken
- 400 g jar bolognese sauce (Use Fave!)
- 1 medium brown onion (Diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (Crushed)
- 2 tomatoes
- 3-4 mushrooms (Sliced)
- fresh basil
- fresh parsley
- cheese sauce (see recipe)
- lasagna sheet
- grated cheddar cheese
- Add a drissle of Olive oil and cook onion and garlic in a pot until soft.
- Add Mince, and cook through until brown.
- Stir though fresh tomatoes and mushies, and cook for another minute or so before adding the pasta sauce of choice and freshly chopped parsley and basil, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Using a greased baking dish, layer meat sauce, then lasanga sheet, cheese sauce and repeat several layers.
- Last layer of Meat, top with a drissle of cheese sauce, and cover with cheddar.
- Place in pre heated oven (180oC), and bake for around 40 mins, or until cheese looks golden brown.
- Drool -- .