Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I believe this is called a Las Vegas Cheese Ball because it may have come from my Aunt Charlene in Las Vegas.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained very,very dry
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- Mix all ingredients well (except nuts).
- Form into balls about 2-3/4" (8cm) diameter.
- Roll balls in nuts to coat.