Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Club sandwich and pasta salad combined!
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces chopped cooked bacon
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine all dressing ingredients.
- Fold all remaining ingredients into the dressing.
- Chill before serving.
This was good. The only change I would make next time would be to use a smaller pasta shape than the linguine I used this time. I think the ingredients would incorporate better. I used Thousand Island Dressing for the dressing.
Yummy! The bacon and the egg in the dressing really add the flavor to this pasta salad.