Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy cheese ball sure to please!@:)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter (tastes best with real butter)
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature.
- Mix the cream cheese well until almost creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients while mixing until well blended.
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (so it will be easier to mold and hold flavor).
- Mold into a ball.
- **Tip: add raisins for eyes and mouth and a carrot for a nose for a holiday snowman!:)**
- Makes 1 large cheese ball.
- Serve on plate with crackers or baguette.