1/1 Photo of Larry's Teriyaki Marinade
We were invited over to the neighbors for lunch the other day, and Larry had grilled up some steak strips soaked in this sauce. They were out of this world. Here is the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and pour over steak strips.
- 2Marinate at least an hour or two - overnight is better!
- 3Drain and broil or grill meat.
- 4Note: You can also mix ingredients in a ziploc bag and marinate right in the bag.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Larry's Teriyaki Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8048.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 15.9 g