Recipe by Dienia B.
Larry uses this on his pot roast. It is one of the 3 pot roasts I have on my site. He is a really good cook and it took years for him to tell me this recipe. It tastes pretty good; it's more tomato-y than my other 2.
- 453.59 g can tomato sauce
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml honey
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml Season-All salt
- 4.92 ml onion and garlic powder
- 14.79 ml soy sauce (this is as close as I can get since he just shakes it out of jar)
- 170.09 g can sliced mushrooms
- 2267.96 g roast
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm and simmer tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, lemon juice, season-all salt, onion and garlic powder, soy sauce, and sliced mushrooms together in a saucepan.
- Pour mixture over roast.
- Cover and bake for 90 minutes until roast is tender in a 425 degree Fahrenheit oven.