Recipe by Dienia B.
James and Jen love this roast, so I'm posting it. It's very simple, but if you like falling off the bone moist roast, this is how you do it.
Top Review by Brenda.
I had a boneless pork loin roast so I reduced the cooking time to 3.5 hours total. It was truly falling apart tender. It was a bit dry so we drizzed some of the pan juices over the meat. My DS's friend was here for dinner and he had never had pork roast before, he really liked it. Thanks for sharing. Nick's Mom
- 4 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon Season-All salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Put 1/2 inch water in bottom of baking pan.
- Put Worcestershire sauce in water.
- Put roast in, fat side up.
- Sprinkle liberally with Season-All salt.
- Salt and pepper roast.
- Cover with tin foil.
- 2 1/2 hours later, pour honey over top of meat and cover again.
- Bake for 5 hours until meat is falling off bone or fork pulls meat apart. some people dont cook it this long see reviews they cooked for 3.5 hours and was ok for them.