Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
perfect for a relaxing picnic
Make and share this Larry's Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup hornito's tequila
- 1⁄3 cup triple sec
- 3 cups juce cuervo margarita mix
- 1 pinch blue margarita salt
- 1⁄3 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 teaspoons Rose's lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in large pitcher.
- This is the best margarita recipe I have come across in my entire life!
- It will make a margarita lover out of anyone.
- The blue margarita salt is really for looks, but also cuts a bit of the sweet taste from the lime juice.
This must be the best margarita ever... Thanks Lizzyshark for making a margarita lover out of me!