Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't know who Larry is, but I love his brownies.
- 1 package graham cracker, crumbled
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Combine milk with chocolate chips.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs slowly.
- Place in greased brownie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned.
These were delicious - my only disappointment being that they turned out to be bar cookies, rather than brownies. Maybe I was supposed to melt the chocolate chips and milk first? Will try that next time, and maybe I'll wind up with brownies! Will definitely try again, or just use this as a very rich chocolate chip bar cookie recipe.