My husband's bachelor friend uses this to make a few ingredients go a long way. We use this a for a quick and tasty "Mexican" night at our house. I serve this with flour tortillas, and make quesadillas from this topped with cheese for my toddler. We call it "Mexican" pizza. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with taco seasoning.
- 2Add stewed tomatoes and black beans.
- 3Simmer for 5-10, until black beans heated through.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips or make soft tacos using soft tortillas.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Larry's Black Bean Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.1
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1428.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: