Prep 50 mins
Cook 20 mins
I bought this huge bag of pepperoni at Sam's and had all this fresh produce so Larkann and I made pizzas tonight. This was in one off Larkann's cookbooks and so we made it and created some wonderful pizzas! this dough has a yeast flavor to it for sure, but it was delish.
- combine 1 1/4 c flour salt and yeast in a large bowl
- add water and oil
- beat with electric mixer on low for 30 seconds or with a whisk until smooth.
- beat on high for three minutes.
- Stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can with a wooden spoon.
- turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- knead in enough remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (about 6-8 minutes).
- divide in half.
- cover and let rise ten minutes.
- make a pizza!
- bake pizza at 375.