Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe makes two full steam-table pans. About 40 (8 oz) Servings. Enjoy!
- 1 (3 quart) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 9 lbs ziti pasta, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese
- Combine Contadina Spaghetti Sauce and heavy cream; blend well. Pour creamy sauce over cooked ziti pasta; mix well and set aside. Combine ricotta cheese, beaten eggs, grated parmesan cheese and basil leaves; mix well.
- In each of two well-sprayed full steam table pans, layer 4 pounds ziti mixture and 8 ounces ricotta mixture. Repeat. Top each pan with 1 pound mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350 degrees F. conventional oven 30-35 minutes, or 300 degrees Convection oven 20-25 minutes.