Recipe by Chef Puterdust
This was devised for my daycare children and most of them asked for seconds the first time I made it. The teachers also requested the recipe & said they would top with ham or meat for a main course.
- 5 lbs potatoes, boiled and diced, no need to peel
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) soup can sour cream
- 1 cup diced onion (optional)
- 2 cups cheese sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese, any will do
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup and sour cream.
- Spoon enough to barely cover bottom of two 9x13 pans.
- Place potatoes over sauce mix.
- Top with cheese sauce (put into plastic bag, cut hole in corner and squeeze out onto potatoes).
- Add veggie(s) of choice.
- Cover with remaining sauce. Don't worry about covering completely.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese all over and/or top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake 375 for 30-40 minute.