Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
An elder in my church gave me this recipe and told me that if I used it, I would never mess up a pie crust again.........she was right! It is amazing every time. <><
- 1 (5 lb) bag flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (3 lb) can Crisco (regular or butter)
- 3 cups water
- In a large bowl, mix together with hands, flour, brown sugar and salt.
- Cut in crisco.
- Add the water 1 cup at a time, mixing with hands between each cup.
- Pat into 9 ounce patties.
- Place in freezer bags and freeze until needed.
- To use:.
- Microwave each frozen patty on high 20 seconds, turn over and repeat.
- Roll out dough between lightly floured waxed paper.