Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of a set of four recipes taken off of a 25 lb. bag of Bakers & Chefs All Purpose Flour. See my other recipes for the small batch version (30 cookies) and large/small batch Banana Nut Bread recipes.
- 14 lbs packed brown sugar
- 11 lbs sugar
- 15 lbs margarine
- 2 1⁄2 lbs eggs
- 7 1⁄2 ounces vanilla
- 25 lbs all-purpose flour
- 5 1⁄2 ounces salt
- 4 1⁄2 ounces baking soda
- 23 lbs chocolate chips (31 bags)
- 4 1⁄2 lbs nuts
- Cream sugars and margarine; blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt and soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop in scoops onto baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- ALTERNATELY: Scoop 2 cups of dough onto wax paper and roll into a cylinder. Repeat for the rest of the dough and freeze. When ready to bake, thaw in refrigerator, remove wax paper, slice and bake.