1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 egg whites, room temperature
- 15 egg yolks, room temperature
- 250 icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 390 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Separate cold egg and cool down to room temperature.
- 2Beat room temperature butter until soften.
- 3Preheat oven 350F.
- 4Grease pan and pre-heated in the oven.
- 5Beat egg yolks and half of the sugar until very fluffy and triple in volume.
- 6Beat egg white and vanilla until soft peak, add the other half of the sugar until peak stiff.
- 7Combine both egg mixtures and add the butter. Mix until incorporated.
- 8Sift in flour, baking powder, and spices. Fold gently.
- 9Switch oven heat to top heat only (broil).
- 10Pour about 100-150 gr batter for the 1st layer and continue with 60-100 gr for the next layer.
- 11Brush each cooked layer with butter.
- 12Bake each layer for around 5-7 minutes or until it's golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lapis Legit (Thousands Layer Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (950 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4110.0
- Calories from Fat 3413
- Total Fat 379.2 g
- Saturated Fat 222.7 g
- Cholesterol 3328.5 mg
- Sodium 666.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 74.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: