Low sodium, low fat, no cholestral main dish developed recipe, looking at what was on hand and following Dr's orders for a healthy heart
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces udon noodles
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 lb long beans or 1/4 lb green beans, sliced to 1 inch pieces
- 1 small carrot, sliced thin
- 3 large broccoli florets, bite size
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 leeks, sliced thin (white part) or 1/2 white onion
- 1 (3 ounce) can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 lb prawns, 40-51 count
- 1Bring water to boil, add noodles, cook 12 minutes, drain and reserve.
- 2add oil to skillet (non-stick) over medium high heat.
- 3reduce to medium heat.
- 4add veggies, shoots, vinegar and broth.
- 5bring to boil, reduce heat.
- 6add prawns.
- 7add noodles, simmer until prawns are cooked through (15 minutes).
- 8if too dry add water, cook 5 minutes.
- 9serve with hot and sour soup.
- 10stir fried veggies and spring rolls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lapa's prawn, udon noodle stir fry
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 2301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar